At Vertech our most important value, above all other business objectives, is to care for each other and the environment. Accordingly, the highest standards of health, safety and environmental responsibility are executed throughout the business and in the delivery of our products and services.
We are committed to continuous improvement in HSEQ performance and to maintaining our record of zero harm to people and the environment.
Vertech strives to provide our Clients with the most efficient and effective service by conducting our operations to the highest possible standards. To do this, and ensure the abilities of our systems and our personnel, Vertech has achieved certification in the following areas. Regular audits will support continuous improvement to all areas of the business from safety, quality management, and environmental care to work scope delivery.
- ISO 9001:2008 accreditation
- ISO 14001 accreditation
- OHSAS 18001 accreditation
- A World-Wide Contractor Member of the International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA)
- Dropped Object Prevention Scheme (DROPS) accreditation
- Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) Operator
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) TM and CVI accredited
- Det Norske Veritas (DNV) Class accreditation
- FPAL Registered 10054940